Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OUTLET HEAVEN


So I know I've been gone for awhile but I just started a new job at one of the biggest hospitals in Boston. I finally have a little down time so I'm going get back to Blogging!. I love to find some great bargains and now that I'm beginning to get some cash flow back I been doing some research on where to do some serious splurging. I though I would share this place with you guys..it's located in upstate NY and it's called Woodbury Commons. This place is unreal with stores such as Gucci, Coach, True Religion,D&G, La Perla(where they sell that sexy lingerie I mentioned in a previous blog), Prada, etc. All the merchandise in these stores are up to 60% off ahhh!!! now that's exciting!! Theres over 200 stores and I believe this destination is a must for all your holiday shopping and splurging.

www.premiumoutlets.com
After-Thanksgiving Weekend Sale featuring Midnight Madness
Fri - Sun, Nov 28 - 30

Don't miss the biggest sale of the year. Stores offering additional savings off their everyday low outlet prices. Extended center hours and added savings for early shoppers. Most stores opening at Midnight after Thanksgiving ends.

Some stores opening as early 9pm on Thursday, Nov 27.


No comments: