Friday, November 7, 2008

By Hand...really




During my most recent trip to N.Y.C I made my way along Broadway from top to bottom. I used to live in NY and I know that the fall and summer time are the best times to shop. I initially made my way out there to pick up a winter jacket for the horrid Massachusetts weather that is soon to be upon us but couldn't help to stop and lurk around the tables set up along the sidewalk. If you take some time to make your way around the city on foot you will come across some priceless jewels. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small table with some brightly colored t-shirts. These t-shirts were awesome I mean...AWESOME! All the shirts are made by hand www.byhandclothingco.com. I picked up this cute black and white tee for only $25. And since Obama is our new president they have some really hip Obama shirts in all the colors of the rainbow. Once you visit the website you can choose to buy shirts, hoodies and scarves already made or you can pick a color and a design and build your own! You can also make purchases here
ByHandClothing.etsy.com

2 comments:

Keyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keyse said...

This comment is for the La Perla post, the comment option isn't coming up. So funny you posted this, got something along the same lines coming up. If you are not already on their mailing list I recommend it. They will notify and invite you to special events and sales. They recently had a special store event which included a sale off of their new line.